Subject: Re: Starting the business (was new anim. hdwre. adv. (C & Q))
From: [email-masked] (Robert Cohen)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 04:29:46 -0500

>Well, I don't really have any proof...I suppose that I could get someone
>in Southern CT to record the show for me and then pursue this further,
>but I think my time would be better spent on more important things, like
>the dozen or so other things I'm working on.

>I was really pissed about it at first, but this guy is really not worth
>the effort it would require to go after him...even if everything had
>worked out smoothly, he got my price down to only a few hundred dollars,
>so it's not really a huge loss...the wisdom gained from this experience
>is worth much more.

>                                     -David Warner

If you explain the situation to the cable company involved, you would be
surprised how fast you would get their cooperation in terms of a video copys
and all the proof you need.  After all, the Cable Co is in NO rush to be sued
either.

 _ __                         __
' )  )     /         _/_     /  )     /
 /--' ____/____  __  /      /    ____/_  _  __   Lightwave Animator
/  \_(_) /_) (<_/ (_(__    (__/ (_) / /_(<_/) )  [email-masked]